Old December 21st 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Aspen Avionics

It's amazing to me that they can put a ADHRS on a chip, but that's what
they're doing. I did some internet searching and pretty much found the chip
(made in South Korea as I recall), but I didn't save the link.

I would be interested to know how the FAA goes about certifying an ADHRS on
a chip. (I think I've got that acronym right.)

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message
Newps,

Aspen updated the release date of their PFD to the end of the first
quarter
of 2008 with shipments to begin in April. See the update letter at

Ah, ok. So make it OSH 2008...

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)