Old November 13th 20, 05:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default New Google Groups format

On 11/13/20 7:47 AM, Chip Bearden wrote:

Despite the cluelessness of many young designers (who are sometimes more concerned with launching cool new designs that they can add to their portfolios than they are with designing user-friendly pages), the folks at Google aren't stupid. They're just arrogant. In this case, they've ignored the feedback so I suspect I'll do what I usually do when a company insists that I do business their way or no way and say goodbye.

Google makes uncounted billions by collecting and selling personal data
of users of their 'free' software. Listening to feedback isn't of
particular interest to them. They make so much they can burn billions
on Loon Balloons and electric kites and not even miss it.

It's always funny when people say they won't have a FB account due to
privacy issues, then go all in with Google.