Old June 12th 12, 09:14 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.history
bill

Default John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial Day 2012

In article 05597970-858f-4f3d-82c2-7f993a48f3b1
@h10g2000pbi.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 7, 11:29*pm, Bill wrote:
In article 20be65f6-0fb4-4c24-b2b1-
,
says...

Moreover as this article shows
http://www.vdare.com/articles/how-bi...d-the-arabists

It seems to show that he knows who his, *and America's, enemies are.

The term Dr William Luther Pierce coined "ZOG" Zionist Occupation
Government. Is perfectly, exactly on target. *Complete bullseye.

It's the Joooos, *it's the Joooos, *run away run away, *it's the Joooos

--
William Black

When you hear the words 'Our people are our greatest asset' then it's
time to leave.

You are "trying" to mock me

No, I AM mocking you.

And as you're answering I have a reasonable suspicion that I'm
succeeding.

because you are a member of that Israel
first tribe that has corrupted the USA and UK to it's selfish ends.

'Corrupted' in what way exactly?

That is the reason for your mockery.

The mockery is because you deserve to be mocked.