Old September 22nd 03, 07:55 AM
Scott

My recomendation is to spend the extra $500 to get a lawyer and write it up
to be incorporated. Either that or do a limited liability partnership. Talk
to a lawyer or someone experienced to convice you of this.
"Jim Howell" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm new to flying and considering purchasing a plane with another
studen pilot. Can anyone point me to sample partnership agreements
and/or arrangements?

I would like to know how the expenses are generally shared
particularly for the case where one partner flies more than the other.

Thanks.

---