Old September 8th 03, 04:34 AM
Scott

Default Gaggle Soaring

Is there a book or an online guide to flying with other sailplanes? I fly
out of a small glider port where we almost never have more then one glider
in a thermal at a time. Today it happened and I'm a newly licensed pilot.
Since I'm not used to flying with other people in a thermal, I ended up
getting yelled at. I thought we were ok. So I need to ready the common
courtesies. Hopefully someone has something out there wtih examples.
Including very different performing gliders flying together in a thermal,
(ie. Grob 103 & SGS 1-26).