Old January 27th 11, 12:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
T[_2_]

Default Blanik L23 AD

On Jan 25, 9:08*am, tomcatvf51
wrote:
AD 2011-02-08. *6x inspection of the welded bracket on top of the
vertical stabilizer. *The bracket that the horizontal stab slides into
when assembling. *Elevator pushrod attaches to this bracket. *There is a
good picture in the Aircraft Industries MB no: L23/053a.

- Barry Muhlenberg, CFIG, Cloudniners Soaring, Morgantown, PA

--
tomcatvf51

Thanks for the notification. I went to the FAA and LET sights to get
the data.
Interestingly I am signed up for AD Notifications with the FAA for
Gliders and Small Aircraft.
But they sent me nothing.