Old September 16th 16, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default OUDIE

Le mardi 13 septembre 2016 11:08:24 UTC-4, a écritÂ*:
Hi
The thermal-assistant in my Oudie 2 is very helpfull when thermals are weak and
disorganize. Now my Oudie 2 is not connected to my vario. But it could.
My question is would it make a difference on the thermal-assistant if I connect
the Oudie to my smart vario?
For the purist out there I know all the other information I am not getting by
not connecting the two instrument.

Thank you
Gilles

Hi
When I started this tread,I said I like my Oudie thermal assistant when thermal are broken or on blue days, it help make a mental picture of the situation.
I was looking for a way to improve this by connecting the Oudie to my Cleanav vario. From what I read I am not convince upgrading from CNv club to CNv x/c will improved my thermal assistant.
Thank all for responding
Gilles

help