Old October 10th 18, 05:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Mt Washington Diamond Mine delivers again...

Moriarty, too, though in the nine years I've been in the area I've only
seen the window opened once.

On 10/10/2018 10:11 AM, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Usually wave camps, that have their crap together, have a "wave window" set up with local FAA types. They get a suitable block airspace, then make a call and "open the window".
I am SURE Mt. Washington, Petersburg, WV., several spots in CO., etc. all have this.

--
Dan, 5J