Old October 11th 18, 10:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Alastair Lyas[_2_]

Default ADSB panel display

Might be worth waiting for products combining both ADSB and
Flarm?

https://uavionix.com/news/uavionix-a...ollaborate-to-
create-electronic-conspicuity-solutions-for-manned-and-unmanned-
aircraft/

https://uavionix.com/products/skyecho/ (Scroll down to see
FLARMbridge)

My LX9070PF has powerflarm fitted (and is software configurable to
work in US/EU). It is already possible to buy a version with ADSB
receiver. Hoping it is only time before it is possible to buy one with a
transceiver)

At 03:49 11 October 2018, Ramy wrote:
You do realize that almost every glider flying around Minden has

Flarm, so
=
your highest risk in Minden area is glider midair. We not talking

gaggles
h=
ere, we talking about one of the most condensed glider traffic in

the US
wi=
th 3 active gliderport. Your priority is wrong, powerflarm should be

your
n=
ext priority after transponder.=20
While it is true that your ADSB will warm other powerflarm

equipped
gliders=
, such as myself, I believe you will cause constant alarm to all your
buddi=
es in thermals since you don=E2=80=99t have powerflarm. If this

will be
the=
case, soon you will find yourself lonely in the sky...

Ramy