Old December 26th 03, 03:35 AM
Stu

Dave:; Thanks for the tip. My copy is on order. I met Ray at the Hofstrau
University conference on Autogyros. Had a bit of discussion with him and
asked a question and he said he would send me some info on it. He did and
the info was outstanding. The writing was more directed to someone actually
trying to understand and fix problems associated with a rotor system than
just the pure engineer playing with his coefficients.
Thanks again
Stu Fields Safari driver.
"Dave Jackson" wrote in message

Stu Fields wrote
Looking for copies of Ray Prouty's "Helicopter Aerodynamics", and "More
Helicopter Aerodynamics", and "Still More Helicopter Aerodynamics".
Stu Fields

Stu,

The following post by Shawn Coyle, on PPRuNe a couple of weeks ago, may be
of interest;

Ray Prouty's books will be back in print very soon. First three volumes of
his columns from Rotor and Wing will be in one book. See
www.helobooks.com
for more details.
We're pretty pleased to get them back in print. Thanks to Rotor and Wing

for
being so easy to get along with.