Old August 16th 03, 08:26 PM
John Fitzpatrick

About an hour later, the light bulb went on over my head. I should have
recognized it. Price went up about $20 for the last jacket I bought without
the tags. Still worth it.

John
"Michael" wrote in message
om...
"John Fitzpatrick" wrote in message

I have 2 from Flightsuits.com. The first was in lambskin. Big mistake

as
the previous poster mentioned. Way too fragile, though it has made a

nice
casual jacket. Looks great. Went goatskin for the second one. Had them

add a
nametag and wings. Quality work! Highly recomend them.

John

Having said that, I just got a catalog the other day from Gibson and

Barnes.
never ordered from them, but they have some real nice stuff in there.
Gibson-barnes.com.

Gibsons & Barnes is Flight Suits' new name. I just got the new
catalog too, very nice, though I see their prices are going up on at
least some of their jackets.

~Michael