Old December 5th 06, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astrology,demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Originality and Will

The ever effervescent if not evicerated Robert Buchanan wrote:
My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
welcome to Michael Baldwin, Bruce!

Robert Buchanan, the actor who frequently shoots himself while playing
Montague, wrote:
My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
welcome to Joseph Bartlo!

"William Blake Jr." wrote in message
ups.com...
My friend Elissa works as a teacher and counselor at an
emotional-goat school in Montana.

I am really interested in goats, and goat poetry. Please add me to
your mailing list.

Scumbat and Barfloads: TOGETHER AT LAST!

Figured you'd be in there somewhere, Pattie.

No, too socially maladjusted for me.
BTW, is Gordo still kicking around USENET?

Gekko?