Old March 6th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Denny

Default Global Warming The debbil made me do it

http://www.dailytech.com/Temperature...ticle10866.htm

Well, looks like we have been slacking off on our duty... Get out
there and run those engines and warm things up....

Anyway, the comments on this article were fun to read...
Lots of knee jerk, spittle flying, diatribes... Weighted heavily
towards the Al Gore true believers of course, but also some ranters on
the the other side of the 'discussion'...

Then there are thoughtful perspectives and discussions of possible
other variables overweighting the burning of fossil fuels - soot /
solar output delta / what constitutes 'normal', etc... What
constitutes normal is a fascinating area for research... The one
poster hit the nail square on the head, when he commented that we
won't know what 'normal' temperatures and CO2 levels are during an
interglacial period, until roughly 500 years after we are back into
glaciation... Then we can look back and calculate what 'normal' was
supposed to be...

denny