Old August 4th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb himself[_4_]

Default Texas Parasol

Copperhead144 wrote:

Posting modifications and or corrections to a project that work are
what I thought experimental avaition is all about Richard. Detailed
research of a project of any type before taking it on is something I
have done for many year's. I've written more research paper's and
immplemented more proceeedual policies than I care to recall.

I have no way of knowing if anything is right or wrong with the TP, I
only know that I like it and am doing a detailed study of it to
determine if I want to build one. Reviewing plan's, potential
glitche's and recommendations is a very basic part of who I am. If you
feel this is being critical of you than I am sorry you feel that way,
but it is not the case.

Coming back to avaition on a super tight budget mean's weighing out my
options, doing a detailed cost study and getting things right the
first time. It's a challange to me and I am enjoying myself.

Best regards

Joe

From what you have said here, I understand where you are coming from.
And you are welcome to critique as you see fit.

Just so you know what I amd talking about, please feel free to research
our old history...

http://www.airtalk.org/next-vt20548....r=asc&start=15
I suggest you read the whole thread (about six pages).
If telling the truth is 'bashing' then I'm proud to plead guilty.
-R.S.Hoover

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)