Old February 11th 04, 11:11 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Bob McKellar" wrote in message

Mike wrote:

Photo of Kerry with Fonda enrages Vietnam veterans
A photograph of John Kerry together with Jane Fonda at an anti-Vietnam
War rally in 1970 in Pennsylvania has surfaced on the Internet,
angering veterans who say his association with her 34 years ago is a
slap in the faces of Vietnam War veterans.
at http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...3002-8027r.htm

He should have known she would stupidly go to Hanoi two years later. Did
he neglect to check his crystal ball?

Kerry seems to have had an ongoing affiliation with Jane's cause; in 1971 he
was in attendance at the "Winter Soldier Investigation", where alleged
Vietnam veterans (I say alleged because as we know now there was a tendency
for some folks to claim combat experience and first hand knowledge of
atrocities, only to find out later that those individuals were either not
ever in Vietnam or were far from the alleged actions described--guy by the
name of B.G. Burkett wrote an interesting book ("Stolen Valor") about the
phenomena) detailed alleged cases of atrocities on a scale that would rival
the escapades of the SS during WWII. The individual who provided the backing
for that dubious endeavor? Jane Fonda.

Brooks

Bob McKellar