Old February 14th 04, 04:58 PM
Mark James Boyd

Shawn Curry wrote:
My question is: - what is the law governing a landout on private property?

Same as always. Who has more guns. (If you have a radio or cell
phone, and can call people to come with guns, this is good too).
Bow and arrow can be used in extreme duress...

What are the rights of the pilot and of the property owner?

Ever see "Deliverance" or "Pulp Fiction"? I'd suggest soaring over
Ohio or North Dakota, and not so much over
parts of Louisiana or Humboldt County...

Any of you pilots who think you can land anywhere you like
and have it always turn out fine, boy you must know something
I don't...I'm sticken' with known "friendly" landout spots...