Old September 14th 05, 09:07 PM
Steve Foley

I found my plane, but did not buy it through ebay.

I did not like the terms of the sale, so did not bid. After the auction was
over, I emailed the seller and told him I was interested if the original
buyer backed out. He did. He thought he could get 100% financing for a 35
year old plane, like he did for his brand new SUV.

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I saw something on the news the other day that said Ebay Motors
(specifically the automobiles) gets more visitors than all the major
used car sites COMBINED.

I am thinking about listing my airplane, a C-172 Skyhawk, on Ebay for
that reason. Do you guys think that Ebay is presently a good medium
for re-selling airplanes? Or should I stick to Trade-A-Plane, etc?

comments?