Old May 13th 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
me[_1_]

Default USB connectors/extensions for 396 XM antenna

My 396 package from Garmin DID include a usb extension cable for the xm
antenna. I got a chance to use it a few weeks ago when I needed to relocate
the antenna from the glareshield to the back seat in order to get reception.

Call Garmin and see if you can get one, worst case they will have to charge
you for it.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Guys, I am trying to figure out how to extend the cable for the 396
antenna so i can route the cable in the right way... Have you guys
seen a mini usb extension cord or connectors? Or can I simply cut the
cord and splice in a foot or so?

Let me know what you think?