Old July 27th 07, 08:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Casey Tompkins

Default I just have to get it off my chest.

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:19:03 -0700, "Mike Henley"
wrote:

Why don't you people start a NEW newsgroup "alt.binaries.pictures.yEnc is
better.No it isn't.Yes it is", then everyone can move over there and
continue to club this thread into the ground.

Ok. I'm busted. I've seen this thread way too many times myself. but
the folks around here are (generally) just too darn civilized.
Besides, I have a prelidicton for pedanrty, and the argument that
adding yEnc functionality or upgrading to a true newsreader is not
supportable...

On the other hand, I am in no way a "yEnc fan" (despite belief to the
contrary).

On the gripping hand, I think there are valid ways to address this
challenge besides the bit bucket. I have already mentioned some of
these methods in earliers remarks.