Old February 9th 21, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron Jr.

Default FS: PowerFLARM Core V1 $950+shipping

Now is a great time to add that FLARM you have been thinking about!

This is the original PowerFLARM Core, which includes GPS antenna, ADS-B antenna, both A and BÂ*FLARM antennas, DB9 power cable, manual, etc.,Â*IGC logging, Dual FLARMÂ*receivers. Can be upgraded with obstacle database, andÂ*ADS-R and TIS-B Reception. Â*Everything works perfectly, but I am upgrading to the Fusion model due to my carbon fuselage. New, these features would cost about $1750 USD

Contact matt (at) digitalshorts (dot) com if interested.

Thanks