Old April 11th 21, 05:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Purists are from Pluto, Motorgliderists are from Mars - #2

Eric Greenwell wrote on 4/10/2021 8:32 PM:
I guess being in the Kuiper belt is not that bad. I guess us purist have a distinct habit of
staying away from home. I guess next year we will name or gathering the Kuiper Safari.

Don't read too much into the Pluto part: I just wanted some alliteration - Pluto/Purist,
Mars/Motorglider.* :^)

I suggest "Kuiper Kamp" to keep the alliteration going.