Old May 31st 21, 09:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Wedgwood[_2_]

Default Are areas of sink modeled well in Condor2?

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 10:10:51 PM UTC+1, wrote:

I honestly never thought it possible to produce a lower level of support than Microsoft and I openly admit that I was totally wrong.

This confuses me. All support emails are handled within an average time of 3-4 days. I have searched our support history and our purchase history, and I cannot find any messages or purchases for Shaun Wheeler.

One possibility is that you bought through Cumulus Soaring, in which case we wouldn't have any records for you, and you should contact Paul Remde in the first instance for support.

Otherwise, please contact me on if you still require assistance.

Chris
Condor Team