Old May 31st 21, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Are areas of sink modeled well in Condor2?

Condor 2 his an awesome software available to glider pilots at a VERY reasonable costs. Could it be better, sure, but for the cost I feel it is not right to disparage the developers!
Would I like the ability to add my own panel, to add bit better flight dynamics sure, but for $65 I am happy as a clam the way it is!!! Thank you Condor team!
at On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 2:10:51 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, August 4, 2020 at 1:21:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Op dinsdag 4 augustus 2020 03:43:27 UTC+2 schreef son_of_flubber:
On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 4:16:11 AM UTC-4, Senna Van den Bosch wrote:

Condor is a great way of learning how to thermal but actually advanced techniques aren't easy to learn in Condor.

Is Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 any good for practicing these techniques in a glider? There was a lot of pre-release hype about FS 2020 doing something special with wind/sink/lift modeling.

There are no gliders in the new Flight Simulator 2020 yet so nobody knows. Microsoft states it's planned and I bet they will be added in the near future.

Have to give the props to the developer of Condor 2.

I honestly never thought it possible to produce a lower level of support than Microsoft and I openly admit that I was totally wrong.