Old June 24th 03, 05:10 AM
Ralph Nesbitt

"Phil Miller" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:47:14 -0500, CJS wrote:

Phil Miller wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 16:51:50 -0500, CJS wrote:

Scet wrote:

"CJS" wrote in message

Bill Silvey wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

"Tarver Engineering" posted
:

"Bill Silvey" wrote in message
. com...
Caught "Bridges at Toko Ri" today on AMC.

Good, good stuff.

"Where do we get men like that?"

Not from your gene pool.

Snort! Yeah, we expect great things to come from Tarver's

genetic
poultry experiments!

He's already got some of his offspring signed up for College,

dontcha
Splaps Boy?

Bertie
-

Heh. Tarver slagging me over a Bridges at Toko-Ri quote.

That's
*funny*,
considering he's insulted both Art Kramer and Ed Rasimus, two

people who
have most assuredly been there and done that. As if Tarver

would know
what
kind of man it takes to do the job they've done.

Ah well, thanks for replying to his post; at least I got to see

what
sort of
drivel he spewed...

Ask him about...

...how the WWII Avenger bomber was powered by jet engines
...how pitot tubes are only used on turbine planes
...how mud wasps clog pitot tubes with alarming regularity
...how the pitot tube is actually the P1T0 tube
...how spoilers create negative lift
...how wings on racecars are actually spoilers
...how Budweiser is the best-selling beer in Australia
...how a non-existant section of TWA800 was the problem
...how Kapton is a conductor, not an insulator

how Budweiser is the best-selling beer in Australia

LOL!!!............as if.............

Well, to be fair, Fosters isn't much better.

Sure. But no one here drinks Fosters either. :-)

"Fosters, it's Australian for 'Here, you drink it.'"

That being said, a Vic Bitter or two can hit the spot.

Well, to quote the Fosters company website;

"Victoria Bitter is Australia's favourite beer. Australians enjoy more
than 400 million litres of the top-selling brew each year."

By 20 million men, women and children! Splappy would be hard pressed to
keep up. I guess you could say that VB's popular here.?

Cheers,

Phil
--

On average per person, probably equal to Splappy's Thunderbird consumption.
Ralph Nesbitt