Old September 16th 10, 08:19 PM
Pat189 Pat189 is offline
Junior Member

Default How to host a great aircraft show

I am in the process of planning an airplane,car, and motorcycle show at my airport. I would love it if I can get some feedback from everyone on what would be some good attractions to bring pilots in, also what would be good classifications for the aircraft show so I can divide the them up into even groups without having 90 different classes? I would like to have no more than 3.

So far I am planning on having a landing competition as well as beanbag drop, what are your thoughts?