Old September 6th 03, 08:25 AM
Bryan

Another expert who knows all about 2004,just by reading reviews and looking
at screen shots.

Try actually seeing it run,before gloating how clever you are for not buying
it

"GUess" wrote in message

There IS intelligent life on this newsgroup!! One of the smart few who

didn't have to be the first on the
block to buy a lame product that never lived up to its predecessor.

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 19:52:18 -0700, Cyber Chum wrote:

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 00:39:03 GMT, "nathantw"
wrote:

I found the missing bridges that everyone has been saying were missing.
They're in Des Moines, Iowa. I was just flying around there for no
particular reason and on the river there's no less than 4 bridges not

more
than a few hundred yards from each other. Then to top it off there's

another
bridge about a mile further.

For the people who said that there aren't any bridges, we now know the

true
story. Iowa actually bought them, then disassembled and rebuilt them in

Des
Moines!

Oh, on a trip from Chesapeak Bay, MD to Baltimore I saw a bridge that

was
actually crossing a river, but unfortunately all the cars that needed to

use
it had to be part boat, part 4x4 because the entrance/exit was in the

river.
D'OH!

I'm glad I didn't buy FS2004 and am still using FS2002.

Dr. Speedbyrd :