Old April 2nd 19, 02:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default PowerFLARM Tips Document Update

When you set the Flarm vertical range to 6500 feet, you're cluttering
the display with targets that have no possibility of collision. I
suppose if somebody were to be using this just for leaching, that would
be a good way of configuring it. All depends on what you're trying to
accomplish I suppose.

On 4/1/19 11:09 PM, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi,

Tonight I updated my PowerFLARM Tips document to work well with the latest version of the flarm.com configuration tool. You can download it using the link he
http://cumulus-soaring.com/flarm/PowerFLARM-Tips.pdf

Let me know if you have any suggestions for improving it.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.