Old March 8th 09, 05:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default SPOT Tracking For 2009 Senior Contest at Seminole Lakes, Florida

On Mar 8, 10:38*am, MarkHawke7 wrote:
Today is the first contest day for the 2009 Senior Contest at Seminole
Lakes Gliderport in Florida. *There are 55 participants and 4 guests
on the contestants list. *Of those, we currently have 12 of the
participants who have SPOT Personal Trackers and are being tracked.
There may be more that will be added soon. *You can view the tracking
map at:http://www.soaringpilot.org/snspotmap.htm

Please note, this is still a capability in development but it has
worked reasonable well for the past 4 days or so as the early arrivals
flew each day. *I have requests for a similar capability for Perry and
the GTA Race series. *I will be putting those together in the next few
days.

-Mark (OA)

Mark;

Looks good.

At what time will the map for March 8 be available????

Paul