Old October 14th 20, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 11:55:44 -0700, wrote:

On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 11:04:48 AM UTC-4,
wrote:
I'll go out on a limb and suggest that Europeans fly gliders better
than Americans

Well, I will certainly suggest that the Europeans (especially Italians)
cook better than we do. Except for Barbecue.

I guess that you never have visited the deep south and had some good
fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, and yes the BBQ is
delicious.

Takes a lot to beat a Viennese Tafelspitz.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org