Old April 28th 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default A strange richness...

Our tractors have just set around since last fall... We burn the
cheapest, nastiest, mogas we can find... We do not use Stabil, etc...
Drag the battery charger over to the tractor... Give the battery a 5
minute buzz to wake it up from laying around for five and a half
months, jump on, pump the throttle, hit the starter, and away we go...
Dunno why your gas goes bad, mine doesn't...

Same here. We've got a lawn tractor, a leaf-blower, a weed wacker, and
a snow blower. They ALL use mogas that sits for half a year, and we
never have a problem.

To believe that mogas goes bad in less than a month is goofy.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA