Old April 28th 06, 01:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default A strange richness...

Same here.
We've got no less than 30 gas powered trucks that sit from October to April
with less than 1/4 tank (gives the thieves less to steal and makes them work
harder for what they get).

Wake up the battery, insert key, choke, crank, start, run.

We also have a 2 - 10,000 gallon tanks for gasoline. They sit from October
to April with less than 2-3 feet in them. By the time spring comes, this
gas is god knows how old since I didn't get a manufacture date on the load
when I bought it the fall before. We run the tanks down to about 1 foot,
then I buy another load. The gas is used in everything from tractors to
trucks to lawnmowers to dozens of small engines. No problems, it simply
works and it's always the cheapest gas that I can find.

Jim