Old June 18th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gatt

Default Typical News Reporting on an accident

wrote in message
oups.com...

The pilot's name was Berk Snow. The passenger was his wife, who suffered
broken neck and multiple-day exposure (the crash may have happened as
early
as Thursday) apparently up on a ridge where she was rescued.

Sorry to hear he was a friend of yours... how much experience did he
have with back-country flying?

I don't know for sure. We exchanged a few e-mails but I never had a chance
to meet him in person. The forums he and I were on is pretty shaken up
about it, though. He was a member of the backcountrypilot.org forum.

-c