Old December 19th 03, 12:42 PM
Bill

Well just got my ATI 9600XT and install was a breeze. The eye candy in
FS2004 is much nicer but frame rates around real clouds still quite bad. Out
side of this frame rates did improve 10 or more when clouds not around. Sort
of disappointed but I guess my P4 /1.9 is too old now.
Bill

"FaxCap" fly@noon wrote in message
On 17 Dec 2003 18:56:39 -0800, (Randall) wrote:

The drivers on the cd at this time is by far your best bet....I have
tried several including the new ones on the Asus website....Only the
original ones work without problems.....Hope this helps

My new 9600XT and I are settling in quite well. :-)

I have had good luck with the latest drivers on the Asus Web site.
No problems at all. I understand they are Asus tweaked 3.9 ATI
drivers. I had some problems with the ATI 3.9 but whatever Asus did
to tweak them for their cards worked great.