Old September 10th 04, 10:13 PM
Dave S

Neal wrote:
So now, after demonstrating your racisim in the above thread, you are
using the terrible tradgedy of 911 to sell Christianity on an IFR
newsgroup. Boy are you a sad and desparate soul! One more for the

killfile.

Antonio

The not-so-funny fact of the matter is that you're the sad and desparate
soul and don't even realize it. Christianity is not racism. You must be
from the crowd that likes to say America is Bad, we deserved it. One thing
you are correct about, its off topic for this newsgroup and shouldn't have a
file attached anyway.

Nope... we didn't "deserve" it.. but you surely cant ignore the fact
that the US has done quite a bit to foster the ill will and bad attitude
it recieves abroad. Our unbiased support of brutal dictators when it
serves our needs.. (Saddam, for instance, Noriega for another).. Our
UNWAVERING and UNCONDITIONAL support of Israel with both weapons and
political maneuvering in the UN, while turning a blind eye to their
brutish handling of "internal matters"..

Ever wonder why we are considered "ugly americans" abroad? It's not
because of the shoes..

Take the picture of Bush Jr and the scripture out, and its a fitting
tribute to our generations Pearl Harbor..

And its off topic too
Dave