Old October 17th 03, 10:19 PM
Richard Brooks

Dav1936531 wrote:
From: (Good Lord)

The Good Lord snip

I've heard of "speaking in tongues", but that's the first time I've
ever seen a UseNet "posting in tongues". Try to refrain from doing
that again. Most of us would prefer that you communicate whatever
point you think may have in plain English.

Or, just up the dosage of your meds and take a nap.
Dave

Sorry, God here! My Son was meant to come back but he's been stuck in a
chat group for ages.

He's getting off with an under-age Tracy who actually happens to be some
bloke called Trev from the police force who is monitoring paedophiles in
these groups and they're getting married next month! expect no children but
a lot of pain.

May I bless you all and you Atheists ? You got it right after all! ;-)

Yaweh.