Old October 17th 03, 10:25 PM
Chad Irby

In article ,
(Dav1936531) wrote:

From:
(Good Lord)

The Good Lord snip

I've heard of "speaking in tongues", but that's the first time I've
ever seen a UseNet "posting in tongues". Try to refrain from doing
that again. Most of us would prefer that you communicate whatever
point you think may have in plain English.

Oh, no, people do that kind of stuff all of the time. It's either nutty
right-wing, nutty left-wing, or nutty Muslims lately, but we've had
folks from all ranges of the nut spectrum do that.

Just look for 700+ lines of text with a dramatic subject line. Sure
sign of a raving loony.

If they break a thousand lines, it's worth reading the first paragraph
just for reference.

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.