Old October 26th 05, 06:08 AM
tony roberts

Default Plastic knobs for 172?

Hi Greg

I posted the same question and was sent one - Free!
These are great groups.

Checkride?
So tell us about it.
What was easy?
What was hard?
What didn't you expect?
What would you pass on to other students?
Are you going to stick around?

BTW - CONGRATULATIONS - Great Achievement - go celebrate - then come
back and give us the whole story.

Looking forward to hearing your report,

Tony

--

Tony Roberts
PP-ASEL

In article ,

wrote:

I'm looking for the small white plastic knobs (cabin air, etc.) for the
panel on a C-172 C model (1962). I've looked on Plane Plastics, Spruce,
etc. with no luck. I know this has to be a common problem because they're
all cracked and dingy looking, and I've noticed it on other planes as well.
By the way, I passed my PPL checkride last weekend--- what a relief!

Thanks for any help,
Greg M