Old June 18th 09, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Flight simulator

"Ross" wrote support. ;-)

Yes, but I would then want to ask questions on how sim flying applies to real
life flying, you remember the questions.........just kidding.

And then argue that the answer giver is wrong, and they really are just an angry
young male that lets testosterone rule their reactions and thoughts, and that
all pilots in general do not know the subject as good as you do.

Oh, for good measure, throw in the fact that the reason you are a failure in
life is because everyone has it out for you, because you are so smart.

Does that about cover it?

Not that I'm complaining, but it sure is nice he blew out as quickly as he blew
in. I wish the word would get out so we could get back to the quality and
quantity of discussions we used to have. I wonder if it will ever recover to
those days.
--
Jim in NC