Old December 17th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Safety of homebuild Helicopters

JohnO This doesn't directly address your question but does relate. We know
a guy who just finished a year of MedEvac flying in a 206L and had previous
experience flying and instructin in homebuilt helicopters. He has returned
to flying the homebuilt variety feeling that it is safer. This is one man's
experience.
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine
P. O. Box 1585
Inyokern, CA 93527
(760) 377-4478
(760) 408-9747 general and layout cell
(760) 608-1299 technical and advertising cell

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

"JohnO" wrote in message
ups.com...

Tom Frey wrote:
"JohnO" wrote in message
oups.com...

JohnO wrote:
Tom Frey wrote:
Snip ----------

Do you mean something other than the NTSB records?

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/query.asp

Tom

Hi Tom,

The link seems to be broken?

Let's hope it's just down for modification or repair, because I

can't
get it
to work now either. I accessed it from their aviation page at
http://www.ntsb.gov/aviation/aviation.htm, and the top three search
options
on that page are now yeilding the same error.

I guess their server crashed. The irony!

It's back online!

Cool! Now we can search their records for the cause of their server

crash!

Dollars to donuts it was a maintenance or operator error, unless the
site is hosted on Microsoft IIS in which case I'd suspect design
failure.