Old October 1st 03, 10:33 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Coalition casualties for september
From: (Jeffrey Smidt)
Date: 10/1/03 2:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time
(Michael Petukhov) wrote in message
.com...
http://www.iraqwar.ru/iraq-read_arti...=21321&lang=en

servicemen killed in the war against Iraq:

Total announced as of 30th of September: 367 (314 US, 51 UK, 1
Denmark, 1 Spain)

Total casualties after 1st of May: 196 (176 US, 18 UK, 1 Denmark, 1
Spain)

Yep, sounds about right. Thats what happens when your fighting a war.
We just need to make sure their sacrifice is worth it and not give in
to the panty waists.

Seems all the 'freedom fighteres' are still rushing to Iraq to fight
the Great Satan. Bring em on, we will help em on their way to see
Paradise. Bon Voyage.

"we?" You mean you are over there fighting?

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer