Old September 20th 18, 10:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default SHK-1 drawings

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 11:13:33 AM UTC-4, Scott Williams wrote:
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 7:01:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I have recently started restoring SHK-1 #07/130. I was wondering if anyone has drawings, I'm specifically looking for specs on the landing gear. Any help would be appreciated!

Bill

Hey Bill,
did you receive the disk?
Scott.

Hi Scott, sorry for the delayed reply. Yes I did, I was able to access it once and printed off the two drawings I needed before my grand child got a hold of it and scratched it all up. I ordered a disc repair device and hope that will get me into it again.

Thank you so much for sending it. It had the drawings I needed.

Bill