Old October 8th 18, 11:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

Default HPH Twin Shark

Re Chris Gill saying the Arcus bobs forward onto the nose wheel when applying throttle at the start of the ground run. Yes it can and it is an issue, but it doesn't happen on a smooth surface, and generally not if suitable tail ballast is carried. And even if it does bob forward onto the nose wheel that is not a big problem. So while it is an issue I would consider it quite minor. Another minor issue is that the Arcus has a smaller fuselage fuel tank at only 14 litres (3.5 US gals) so I use the wing bags more often than I would with a larger fuse tank - which is a fiddle.