Old April 29th 04, 04:27 PM
Ron Rosenfeld

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:01:13 -0700, wrote:

It's on alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

And, I stand corrected, there was information in the plan view (that should have
been in the provile view, that would have permitted descent from 7,000 11.6 miles
prior to the FAF. The flight crash 2 or 3 miles prior to ROUND HILL because they
descended to 1,800 prior to ROUND HILL based on their training and use of the
profile view.

Yes, my *hazy* recollection was that there was information on the chart.

Of course, today, they would (hopefully) have been given a safe altitude to
maintain until crossing ROUND HILL.