Old September 19th 04, 01:22 AM
Roy Page

Well thanks guys for all the comments and *be careful* tips.
Being used to digital flip flop nav/coms, I have to say before I bought this
PA28-181, I thought KX170B's were so just antique j..k.
I have to say that the pair I have work really very well. They put out
really good audio and on the receive side they are quite sensitive.
So I am keeping them for a while, well don't tell the number two, but it
will get retired and the number one will sit in its tray, because the above
hole will be filled with a ............. you guessed it ............ shhh
..... GNS 430.

Thanks

Roy Page
Beloit, OH 44609

"Clay" wrote in message
om...
Don't forget the hacksaw, crowbar, and torch. lol

Roger Halstead wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 16:02:45 GMT, "Roy Page"
wrote:

I want to remove the KMA20, Dual HX170B's and KT76 from their trays so
that
I can easily clean up all the knobs faceplates etc.
What special tools do I need to remove them ? And ... Where can I
purchase ?

Thanks in advance for the good response I know I will get.

It only takes an allen wrench to remove them. 1/16" as I recall.
(small hole in the bottom center or the front panel)

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

Roy

Page