Old September 6th 04, 10:19 PM
Peter Smith

No handicap list was produced for 2004. At the Sports Class Nationals,
we had to use the 2003 list and, in a couple of instances, "negotiate"
handicaps for newer models that weren't on it. Fortunately for me as
CD, we had Hank Nixon, a member of the Rules Committee, on the scene.
He knew what to do (or if he didn't, at least he knew enough to speak
authoritatively).

wrote in message ...
I went to the SSA site just now to get the current list of handicaps for our
up-coming Fall Round Up next weekend.
All of the various forms of handicaps have the 2003 date on them. Am I
confused or have I missed a year somewhere?
I thought for certain we were well into 2004.
Can someone please shed some light on this situation?

Gale Winnett