Old January 16th 04, 08:16 PM
B2431

From: "Kevin Brooks"
Date: 1/16/2004 11:13 AM Central Standard Time

"Alan Minyard" wrote in message
.. .
On 15 Jan 2004 18:40:34 GMT,
(B2431) wrote:

From: Alan Minyard

Date: 1/15/2004 12:34 PM Central Standard Time
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:42:19 +0100, "Mike" wrote:

Your French friends have many ones Mr.Minyard.
Launched from planes,SSBNs,carriers....
Tactical ones,strategical powerful ones...
And if they are as idiot as you always say,if what they do is
always ****,like you tell us post after post,
why couldn't the poles have their ones?
Do you consider they are even more stupid and weak than the French?
(No,you don't,of course.They helped Bush...)

;-ppppp

What I am saying is that the "suitcase" nuclear device does not exist.
No one, not the French, not the Poles, not the UK and not the US, has

them.
The "micro thermonuclear bomb is a myth, and not a very good one.

Al Minyard

The U.S. Army's Green Light program and the U.S. Air Forces Davey

Crockett come
pretty close.

I have no idea what "Green Light" was, but I suppose it was a SADM or
similar--which was not a "suitcase bomb". And the USAF NEVER fielded Davey
Crockett--that was a US Army system (sort of a recoiless rifle with a
spigot) which used the same physics package as the SADM (W-54).

Brooks

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

True, but they were very low yield, and would be way too heavy to qualify.

Al Minyard

I don't recall suggesting Davey Crocket was a USAF program.

As for Green Light it was a man portable device. They would be emplaced by a
crew of two, timer set and left behind while the crew retired to a safe
distance. Other than that I don't know much more about it.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired