Old January 6th 04, 04:33 PM
Dennis Chitwood

Oops, well, at least God still loves me... and I suppose He's at least
tryin' to like you. I'm not sure what I ever did to YOU, but won't
you please just get lost, since we don't need your negative, useless
crap. I just want to fly, have fun, and be responsible enough to try
to save a few lives if I can. Please don't waste the site space if
you have nothing worth adding. Thanks.
Dennis

(helicopterandy) wrote in message . com...
I'm not Helicopter Randy, whoever that is. If you'll READ my posting
name it's Helicopter ANDY.
I just find it perplexing that one person would go to such great
lengths to first patronize then about-face and grossly critize the
same people.
Sounds like you let them play you for a fool. Or maybe you simply are
one.