Old February 11th 12, 08:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy

Default Duo NV lands on Heavenly Ski Resort. Not kidding...

On Feb 10, 10:57*pm, Robert S wrote:
Yeah, I eventually ended up taking a policy with piclife. *Its cost
was about twice the price of my original insurance policy. *However,
traditional companies were all quoting around 8x my original policy
rate. Ouch.

Robert

On Feb 10, 11:44*pm, Jim wrote:

.
* p.p.s. *And to the new guy to soaring with the expensive insurance
policy:
*Insurers with no experience will often try to act scared of something
-
*that is their excuse to charge more for the policy. *Shop it around
some
*more. *There are outfits that will insure you to fly for a reasonable
cost.

*Welcome to the sport. *There is no other like it.

Did you look at the insurace that AOPA is offering (AVEMCO)? Ended up
costing me less than the prior life insurance I had.

Ramy