Old February 19th 05, 11:48 AM
Flight Sim newbie

Mikael K wrote:
Connect the pedals to the steering-wheel, & thru that to the PC.

That's easy as that's the way the "Formula GP Racing Wheel" is
designed.
This is great news!

The trick is to configure FS9 to ignore the steering wheel ...

I'm not sure what FS9 is but I'll guess that the same as MSFS 2004.
My very cluttered apartment is tiny so I prefer to reuse what I have.

It would be great if this hardware configuration would work:
- "Logitech Formula GP Racing Wheel"
--- Pedals attached to the steering wheel by teephone jack
--- Steering wheel attached to the PC by a USB hub
- "Logitech Wingman Attack 2"
--- Stick attached to the PC by a USB hub

I'll keep checking for your update tonight before I sleep.