Old December 17th 07, 08:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Default Lightspeed Zulu PIREP

Viperdoc,

Interesting ;-) As I said, my experience differs a lot. IMHO headsets
get treated very differently across the pilot population, which is only
natural considering the wildy varying circumstances, usage patterns and
times of use. From what one can read on the internet, the older
Lightspeeds don't seem to have held up that well for "heavy (ab)users".
As I said, I found the Zulu to be at least as well constructed as the
Bose, but then I'm no expert in construction either.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)